- Direct segment aperture and weight optimization for intensity-modulated radiotherapy of prostate cancer
- Detection of prostate motion by the use of an ultrasound-guided prostate positioning procedure (UGPP)
- MRI images of the anatomy of the axillary and supraclavicular region in treatment position for the adjuvant radiation treatment of breast cancer
- Effect of flavonoids on cancer cell invasiveness
- G-protein alpha olf subunit promotes cellular invasion, survival, and neuroendocrine differentiation in digestive and urogenital epithelial cells.
- Flavonoids inhibit malignant tumor invasion in vitro
- The use of spheroids in the study of invasion.
- Growth stimulatory angiotensin II type-1 receptor is upregulated in breast hyperplasia and in situ carcinoma but not in invasive carcinoma
An implementation strategy for IMRT of ethmoid sinus cancer with bilateral sparing of the optic pathways
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(2). p.318-331 Mark(
- General anatomy based segmentation for intensity modulated radiotherapy of head and neck cancer