- The master of the prayer books of around 1500 in the spotlight: an investigation of the artist(s), the oeuvre, their colleagues and their patrons
- 'None is more splendid than the Roman de la Rose of Engelbert II of Nassau. Some considerations on the silencing of Male Bouche in Harley 4425 of The British Library in London'
- Use and reuse of manuscripts and miniatures: observations on pasted-in, recycled and removed miniatures and text leaves in some late medieval Flemish illuminated manuscripts related to 'La Flora'
- Heritage and innovation in Flemish book illumination at the turn of the Sixteenth century: framing the frames from Simon Marmion to Gerard David
- Lost Libraries, James Raven (ed.)
- Les Rothschild collectionneurs de manuscrits, Christopher de Hamel
- Almost restored: The Hours of Archduchess Isabella Clara Eugenia. Berlin, Kupferstichkabinett, 78B15
- 'Item a Guillaume Wyelant aussi enlumineur', Bernard Bousmanne
C.U.L., Ms. Add. 4100: a book of hours illuminated by the master of the prayer books of circa 1500?
1992) TRANSACTIONS OF THE CAMBRIDGE BIBLIOGRAPHICAL SOCIETY. 10(2). p.182-202 Mark(