- Toward a unified framework for research on instructions and other messages: An introduction to the special section on the power of instructions.
- A Systematic Review of Pliance, Tracking, and Augmenting
- Bridging the divide between functional and cognitive psychology
- Implicit cross-community biases revisited : evidence for ingroup favoritism in the absence of outgroup derogation in Northern Ireland
Psychological engineering : a functional-cognitive perspective on applied psychology
2017) JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH IN MEMORY AND COGNITION. 6(1). p.1-13 Mark(
- Faking revisited : exerting strategic control over performance on the implicit relational assessment procedure
- Relational frame theory : implications for the study of human language and cognition
- Relational frame theory : the basic account.
- A contextual behavioral approach to the study of (persecutory) delusions
- Environmental regularities as a concept for carving up the realm of learning research: Implications for Relational Frame Theory.