Axial propeller flaps : a proposal for update of the 'Tokyo consensus on propeller flaps'
2017) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 70(6). p.857-860 Mark(
- Reply: Comparison of preoperative and postoperative lymphatic function is essential to understand the changes in lymphatic function
- Introduction to the current concepts in lower extremity reconstruction by the Italian Society for Microsurgery
- Vascular grafts and flow-through flaps for microsurgical lower extremity reconstruction
- Role of negative pressure therapy as damage control in soft tissue reconstruction for open tibial fractures
- Muscle versus fasciocutaneous flap in lower limb reconstruction : is there a best option?
- Retrospective analysis in lower limb reconstruction : propeller perforator flaps versus free flaps
- Post surgical pyoderma gangrenosum in flap surgery : diagnostic clues and treatment recommendations
- Gender confirmation surgery : guiding principles
- Anterolateral thigh flap phalloplasty