- Laparoscopic versus open liver resection for colorectal metastases in elderly and octogenarian patients : a multicenter propensity score based analysis of short- and long-term outcomes
- Outcome after laparoscopic and open resections of posterosuperior segments of the liver
Robotic versus laparoscopic resections of posterosuperior segments of the liver : a propensity score-matched comparison
2016) SURGICAL ENDOSCOPY AND OTHER INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES. 30(3). p.1004-1013 Mark(
Impact of surgical margins on overall and recurrence-free survival in parenchymal-sparing laparoscopic liver resections of colorectal metastases
2015) SURGICAL ENDOSCOPY AND OTHER INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES. 29(9). p.2736-2747 Mark(
- Laparoscopic liver resection: 'the evolving approach to surgical liver pathologies'
- Robotic versus laparoscopic hepatectomy: what is the best minimally invasive approach?
- Outcomes of robotic vs laparoscopic hepatectomy: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Absence of viable HCC in the native liver is an independent protective factor of tumor recurrence after liver transplantation
- Laparoscopic liver resection compared to open approach in patients with colorectal liver metastases improves further resectability: oncological outcomes of a case-control matched-pairs analysis
Robot assistance in liver surgery: a real advantage over a fully laparoscopic approach?: results of a comparative bi-institutional analysis
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MEDICAL ROBOTICS AND COMPUTER ASSISTED SURGERY. 9(2). p.160-166 Mark(