- Evaluation methods as quality control in the generation of decellularized peripheral nerve allografts
- Preclinical evaluation of bio-artificial conduits developed by tissue engineering for peripheral nerve regeneration
In vitro characterization of a nanostructured fibrin agarose bio-artificial nerve substitute
2017) JOURNAL OF TISSUE ENGINEERING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE. 11(5). p.1412-1426 Mark(
Differential expression of GAP-43 and neurofilament during peripheral nerve regeneration through bio-artificial conduits
2017) JOURNAL OF TISSUE ENGINEERING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE. 11(2). p.553-563 Mark(
- Regenerative medicine in the secondary education curriculum in Spain : literacy in a new medical paradigm
- Family medicine residents perceptions on tissue engineering health education
- What is the current impact of tissue engineering in Spanish secondary education curricula?
- Identificación y evaluación de conceptos umbrales en histología
- Impact of detergent-based decellularization methods on porcine tissues for heart valve engineering
- Tissue engineering of heart valves: valvular or pericardial matrix?