- Ecotoxicity testing of environmentally realistic contaminant mixtures using passive samplers: what can we learn from repeating toxicity tests over an extended period of time?
- Environmental screening of multi-class antimicrobial drug residues in salt and fresh water ecosystems using targeted and untargeted high resolution mass spectrometry
- Screening of the Belgian Part of the North Sea towards emerging organic micropollutants : comparison of two SPE-techniques prior to UHPLC-Orbitrap-HRMS analysis
UHPLC-HRMS based targeted and untargeted screening of plasticizers in the marine environment
2018) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 83(1). p.36-36 Mark(
- A validated ultra-high performance liquid chromatography coupled to high resolution mass spectrometry multi-matrix polar metabolomics fingerprinting platform
- Targeted, suspected and non-target screening with high resolution mass spectrometry in the marine environment : ready to go?
- The central role of modern analytical tools in studying the link between oceans & human health
- Environmental screening of organic micropollutants in seawater by coupling a divinylbenzene passive sampling device and high resolution mass spectrometry
- Development and validation of an ultra-high performance liquid chromatographic high resolution Q-Orbitrap mass spectrometric method for the simultaneous determination of steroidal endocrine disrupting compounds in aquatic matrices
- Environmental forensics in seawater coupling a divinylbenzene passive sampling device and high resolution mass spectrometry for the screening of micropollutants