- Accelerated intermittent theta-burst stimulation in major depressive disorder : focus on the reward system
- Increased left prefrontal brain perfusion after MRI compatible tDCS attenuates momentary ruminative self-referential thoughts
- Accurate external localization of the left frontal cortex in dogs by using pointer based frameless neuronavigation
Subgenual anterior cingulate-medial orbitofrontal functional connectivity in medication-resistant major depression : a neurobiological marker for accelerated intermittent Theta Burst Stimulation treatment?
2017) BIOLOGICAL PSYCHIATRY. COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE AND NEUROIMAGING. 2(7). p.556-565 Mark(
- Spared internal but impaired external reward prediction error signals in major depressive disorder during reinforcement learning
- Transcranial direct current stimulation over the right frontal inferior cortex decreases neural activity needed to achieve inhibition : a double-blind ERP study in a male population
Using Tc-99m-HMPAO SPECT as tool to compare two transcranial magnetic stimulation protocols and their long-term effects in dogs
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 43(suppl. 1). p.S614-S614 Mark(
- Accelerated intermittent theta burst stimulation for suicide risk in therapy-resistant depressed patients : a randomized, sham-controlled trial
- Intermittent theta burst stimulation increases reward responsiveness in individuals with higher hedonic capacity
- Accelerated intermittent theta burst stimulation treatment in medication-resistant major depression : a fast road to remission?