- Accurate external localization of the left frontal cortex in dogs by using pointer based frameless neuronavigation
- Subgenual anterior cingulate-medial orbitofrontal functional connectivity in medication-resistant major depression : a neurobiological marker for accelerated intermittent Theta Burst Stimulation treatment?
- Spared internal but impaired external reward prediction error signals in major depressive disorder during reinforcement learning
- Transcranial direct current stimulation over the right frontal inferior cortex decreases neural activity needed to achieve inhibition : a double-blind ERP study in a male population
Using Tc-99m-HMPAO SPECT as tool to compare two transcranial magnetic stimulation protocols and their long-term effects in dogs
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 43(suppl. 1). p.S614-S614 Mark(
- Accelerated intermittent theta burst stimulation for suicide risk in therapy-resistant depressed patients : a randomized, sham-controlled trial
- Intermittent theta burst stimulation increases reward responsiveness in individuals with higher hedonic capacity
- Accelerated intermittent theta burst stimulation treatment in medication-resistant major depression : a fast road to remission?
- The application of tDCS in psychiatric disorders: a brain imaging view
Regional cerebral blood flow changes after accelerated repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation of the canine frontal cortex
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 42(suppl. 1). p.S290-S290 Mark(