- Local neighbourhood effects on sapling growth in a young experimental forest
- Experimental assessment of tree diversity-ecosystem functioning relationships in young forest plantations
Driving mechanisms of overstorey-understorey diversity relationships in European forests
2016) PERSPECTIVES IN PLANT ECOLOGY EVOLUTION AND SYSTEMATICS. 19. p.21-29 Mark(
- Does neighbourhood tree diversity affect the crown arthropod community in saplings?
- Mixing effects on litter decomposition rates in a young tree diversity experiment
- The effects of local neighbourhood diversity on pest and disease damage of trees in a young experimental forest
- Does tree diversity increase resistance against pest and disease attack?
- Assessment of pest and pathogen attack on trees in more or less diverse stands
- Assessment of the functional role of tree diversity: the multi-site FORBIO experiment