- Long-term outcome of 18 F-fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography-guided dose painting for head and neck cancer: Matched case-control study.
- Prognostic markers in oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma : focus on CD70 and tumour infiltrating lymphocytes
- CD70 Expression and its correlation with clinicopathological variables in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for early-stage glottic cancer
2016) HEAD AND NECK-JOURNAL FOR THE SCIENCES AND SPECIALTIES OF THE HEAD AND NECK. 38(suppl. 1). p.E179-E184 Mark(
- Immunohistochemical analysis of CD70 expression in 95 cases of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: correlation with clinicopathological variables and identification of a novel therapeutic target
- Secondary voice restoration after laryngotracheal separation (LTS) for dysphagia with intractable aspiration
- Prolonged survival in a nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) patient with metastatic disease: a case report
- Oral cavity cancer: diagnosis, treatment and follow-up
- A let-7 microRNA polymorphism in the KRAS 3'-UTR is prognostic in oropharyngeal cancer
- High-dose reirradiation with intensity-modulated radiotherapy for recurrent head-and-neck cancer: Disease control, survival and toxicity.