Awareness, Knowledge, and Practices Regarding Occupational Hazards Among Medical Students: A Longitudinal Study Before and After Admission as Trainees.
2017) Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 59(4). p.e41-e45 Mark(
- Relationship between non-standard work arrangements and work-related accident absence in Belgium
- Awareness, Knowledge, and Practices Regarding Occupational Hazards Among Medical Students
- The relation between indicators of low employment quality and attendance behavior in countries of the European Union
- Hair cortisol in relation to job stress and depressive symptoms
- The indirect association of job strain with long-term sickness absence through bullying: a mediation analysis using structural equation modeling
- The relationship between non-standard work arrangements and injuries in Europe
Association between psychosocial characteristics of work and presenteeism: a cross-sectional study
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 29(2). p.331-344 Mark(
- Job quality in relation to health and attendance behavior
- Health behaviours as a mechanism in the prospective relation between workplace reciprocity and absenteeism: a bridge too far?