Feeling happy when feeling down : the effectiveness of positive mental imagery in dysphoria
2017) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY . 57. p.156-162 Mark(
- Modulatory effects of positive mood on cognition: lessons from attention and error monitoring.
- Motivational salience modulates early visual cortex responses across task sets
- Independent effects of motivation and spatial attention in the human visual cortex
- Happy heart, smiling eyes: a systematic review of positive mood effects on broadening of visuospatial attention
- Happy and less inhibited? Effects of positive mood on inhibitory control during an antisaccade task revealed using topographic evoked potential mapping
- Influence of positive emotion on attentional breadth: an experimental approach
- Feeling happy enhances early spatial encoding of peripheral information automatically: electrophysiological time-course and neural sources.
- Positive emotion broadens attention focus through decreased position-specific spatial encoding in early visual cortex: evidence from ERPs