- Is there a relation between the microscopic leaf morphology and the association of Salmonella and Escherichia coli O157:H7 with iceberg lettuce leaves?
- Methodology for modeling the disinfection efficiency of fresh-cut leafy vegetable wash water applied on peracetic acid
- Methodology for modeling the disinfection efficiency of fresh-cut leafy vegetables wash water applied on peracetic acid combined with lactic acid
- High oxygen atmospheres can induce russet spotting development in minimally processed iceberg lettuce
Effect of muscle, ageing time and modified atmosphere packaging conditions on the colour, oxidative and microbiological stability of packed beef
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 49(4). p.1090-1098 Mark(
- Effect of new sanitizing formulations on quality of fresh-cut iceberg lettuce
- Microbiological spoilage of vacuum and modified atmosphere packaged Vietnamese Pangasius hypophthalmus fillets