Effects of an increased temperature regime on the population dynamics and species interactions of marine nematodes
2018) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 502. p.142-152 Mark(
- Co-occurrence of cryptic nematode species: true coexistence or mediated by differential microhabitat preferences?
- Do tropical and temperate meiobenthic communities respond similarly to climate change?
- Population dynamics and species interactions of marine nematodes under climate change
- Climate change from another perspective: effects of temperature fluctuations on population dynamics and species interactions
- Microhabitat choice of cryptic species: do closely related nematode species really occur together?
- Assessing functional diversity of marine nematodes in the 21st century: moving away from the black box approach
- Another side of the climate change coin: effects of fluctuating vs stable temperature regimes on the population dynamics and species interactions of marine nematodes
- Structural and functional composition of benthic nematode assemblages during a natural recovery process of Zostera noltii seagrass beds
- A comparative analysis of benthic nematode assemblages from Zostera noltii beds before and after a major vegetation collapse