HIV testing practices as reported by HIV-infected patients in four European countries
2014) AIDS CARE-PSYCHOLOGICAL AND SOCIO-MEDICAL ASPECTS OF AIDS/HIV. 26(4). p.487-496 Mark(
- HIV/AIDS in Europe: the link between surveillance and prevention
- Diagnosed and undiagnosed HIV infected populations in Europe
- The changing face of the HIV epidemic in western Europe: what are the implications for public health policies?
- HIV in central and eastern Europe
- Are trends in HIV, gonorrhoea, and syphilis worsening in western Europe?