- How do researchers weigh ethical priciples in pediatric clinical trials?
Cross-border reproductive care for law evasion: should physicians be allowed to help infertility patients evade the law of their own country?
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 202. p.101-105 Mark(
- Risks and challenges for patients crossing borders for infertility treatment
- Cross-border reproductive care for law evasion: a qualitative study into the experiences and moral perspectives of French women who go to Belgium for treatment with donor sperm
'Now we feel like we did everything we could': a qualitative study into the experiences of Dutch patients who travelled to Belgium for infertility treatment
2014) FACTS, VIEWS, AND VISION IN OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY. 6(4). p.185-193 Mark(
- Ethical problems related to cross-border reproductive care
- Cross-border reproductive care around the world: recent controversies
- Reflections of Dutch patients on IVF treatment in Belgium: a qualitative analysis of internet forums
- The consequences of S.H. and Others v. Austria for legislation on gamete donation in Europe: an ethical analysis of the European Court of Human Rights judgments
- Extraterritorial laws for cross-border reproductive care: the issue of legal diversity