- Word writing vs. word voicing : which is a better method for learning L2 vocabulary?
- Metalinguistic awareness in L2 vocabulary acquisition : which factors influence learners’ motivations of form-meaning connections?
Word writing versus meaning inferencing in contextualized L2 vocabulary learning : assessing the effect of different vocabulary learning strategies
2017) CANADIAN MODERN LANGUAGE REVIEW-REVUE CANADIENNE DES LANGUES VIVANTES. 73(3). p.293-318 Mark(
- Contextual word learning with form-focused and meaning-focused elaboration
- Finding meaning in the form of L2 words: what takes place in the learner’s mind during the meaning-making process?
- Discrete word learning: how L2 learners of different proficiency levels find meaning in the form of new words
- Is writing a valuable technique for structural elaboration in L2 vocabulary learning?