Discriminant musculo-skeletal leg characteristics between sprint and endurance elite Caucasian runners
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(3). p.275-281 Mark(
- Fixing the metabolic leak in the inefficient muscle carnosine loading scheme by oral beta-alanine supplementation
- Carnosine and anserine homeostasis in skeletal muscle and heart is controlled by β-alanine transamination
- Carnosine content in skeletal muscle is dependent on vitamin B6 status in rats
- Inhibiting beta-alanine transamination: a way to promote muscle histidine-containing dipeptide loading in mice?
- Carnosine and anserine in skeletal muscles and heart are dependent on vitamin B6 status
- Muscle carnosine loading by beta-alanine supplementation is more pronounced in trained vs. untrained muscles