- Is there adaptation of speech production after speech perception in bilingual interaction?
- Reading in second language : an eyetracking study
Is memory better for objects than for separate single features? The temporal hypothesis.
2018) Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory and Cognition. 44(6). p.898-917 Mark(
- An eye movement corpus study of the age-of-acquisition effect
Cross-lingual neighborhood effects in generalized lexical decision and natural reading
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY: LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 43(6). p.887-915 Mark(
- The first- and second-language age of acquisition effect in first- and second-language book reading
- The role of specificity and apologies in excuse messages following train delay
- An eye movement corpus study of the age of acquisition effect
- Cross-lingual Neighborhood Effects in Generalized Lexical Decision and Natural Reading.
- Beyond associations : do implicit beliefs play a role in smoking addiction?