- Safety of meglumine gadoterate (Gd-DOTA)-enhanced MRI compared to unenhanced MRI in patients with chronic kidney disease (RESCUE study)
- Non-invasive assessment of carotid-femoral pulse wave velocity: does the measurement site matter?
Virtual evaluation of stent graft deployment: a validated modeling and simulation study
2012) JOURNAL OF THE MECHANICAL BEHAVIOR OF BIOMEDICAL MATERIALS. 13. p.129-139 Mark(
- Acute and chronic effects of dysfunction of right ventricular outflow tract components on right ventricular performance in a porcine model: implications for primary repair of tetralogy of fallot
- The Ghent Marfan trial: a randomized, double-blind placebo controlled trial with losartan in Marfan patients treated with β-blockers
- Real travelled aortic path length for PWV is not substantially different between left and right measurement locations
- Erfelijke vormen van thoracale aorta-aneurysma's en -dissecties: diagnostiek en beleid
- Intramyocardial paravalvular abscess after aortic valve replacement
- Crab moving sideways...
- Carotid to femoral pulse wave velocity: a comparison of travelled aortic path lengths determined by MRI and superficial measurements