- Abnormal aortic arch morphology in Turner syndrome patients is a risk factor for hypertension
- Robust segmentation methods with an application to aortic pulse wave velocity calculation
- Use of dual-energy CT-scan compared to V/Q-scintigraphy in the diagnostic workout of Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Functional analysis of the anatomical right ventricular components: should assessment of right ventricular function after repair of tetralogy of Fallot be refined?
- Cardiovascular pathology in males and females with 45,X/46,XY mosaicism
- Noninvasive assessment of carotid-femoral pulse wave velocity: the influence of body side and body contours
- Safety of meglumine gadoterate (Gd-DOTA)-enhanced MRI compared to unenhanced MRI in patients with chronic kidney disease (RESCUE study)
Virtual evaluation of stent graft deployment: a validated modeling and simulation study
2012) JOURNAL OF THE MECHANICAL BEHAVIOR OF BIOMEDICAL MATERIALS. 13. p.129-139 Mark(
- Non-invasive assessment of carotid-femoral pulse wave velocity: does the measurement site matter?
- The Ghent Marfan trial: a randomized, double-blind placebo controlled trial with losartan in Marfan patients treated with β-blockers