- How can a mobile service provider reduce costs with software-defined networking?
- Deploying SDN and NFV at the speed of innovation: toward a new bond between standards development organizations, industry fora and open-source software projects
- A dynamic pricing algorithm for a network of virtual resources
- Can open-source projects (re-)shape the SDN/NFV-driven telecommunication market?
- Towards NFV-based multimedia delivery
- Towards faster techno-economic evaluation of network scenarios via a modular network equipment database
- Insights in the cost of continuous broadband Internet on trains for multi-service deployments by multiple actors with resource sharing
- Planning omni-present networks of the future
- Techno-economic evaluation of internet services on-board trains
On the right tracks? Continuous broadband Internet on trains
2013) JOURNAL OF THE INSTITUTE OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROFESSIONALS. 7(1). p.31-36 Mark(