- Relationships between cognitive deficits, central sensitization, and structural brain alterations in patients with chronic idiopathic neck pain, chronic whiplash associated disorders and fibromyalgia : unravelling differences in underlying mechanisms
- Brain changes associated with cognitive and emotional factors in chronic pain: A systematic review.
- Is traumatic and non-traumatic neck pain associated with brain alterations? A systematic review.
Comparing trigger point dry needling and manual pressure technique for the management of myofascial neck/shoulder pPain : a randomized clinical trial
2017) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 40(1). p.11-20 Mark(
- Does conservative treatment change the brain in patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain? : a systematic review
- Differences between women with traumatic and idiopathic chronic neck pain and women without neck pain : interrelationships among disability, cognitive deficits, and central sensitization
- Associations between brain morphological findings and pain measures in chronic spinal pain: preliminary baseline results of a randomized controlled trial
- Does muscle morphology change in chronic neck pain patients? : a systematic review
- Relations between brain alterations and clinical pain measures in chronic musculoskeletal pain : a systematic review
- Effects of stress and relaxation on central pain modulation in chronic whiplash and fibromyalgia patients compared to healthy controls