- The substance of EU democratic governance promotion via transgovernmental cooperation with the Eastern neighbourhood
- The normative distinctiveness of the European Union in international development: stepping out of the shadow of the world bank?
- The European Union’s Normative Power in Central Asia. Promoting Values and Defending Interests
¿Cuál es el rostro social de los nuevos acuerdos comerciales de la UE? Más allá del enfoque 'suave'
2016) Revista Latinoamericana de Políticas y Acción Pública. 3(1). p.101-111 Mark(
- Mapping the substance of the EU's civil society support in Central Asia: From neo-liberal to state-led civil society
- Humanitarian aid policy in the EU's external relations: the post-Lisbon framework
- Special section: comparative perspectives on the substance of EU democracy promotion
- Central and eastern European EU member states' involvement in the EU's democracy promotion in Central Asia
- What social face of the new EU trade agreements? Beyond the 'soft' approach
- A fuzzy-set qualitative comparative analysis of the Hungarian, Polish and Lithuanian presidencies and European Union Eastern partnership policies