- The Non-JAZ TIFY protein TIFY8 from Arabidopsis thaliana is a transcriptional repressor
- Jasmonate signalling: a copycat of auxin signalling?
- Yeast two-hybrid analysis of jasmonate signaling proteins
- Functional characterization of non-JAZ TIFY proteins in Arabidopsis thaliana
- GOLVEN secretory peptides regulate auxin carrier turnover during plant gravitropic responses
Jasmonate signaling involves the abscisic acid receptor PYL4 to regulate metabolic reprogramming in Arabidopsis and tobacco
2011) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 108(14). p.5891-5896 Mark(
- NINJA connects the co-repressor TOPLESS to jasmonate signalling