- Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
- Differences between Flemish and Chinese primary students' mastery of basic arithmetic operations
- A holistic model to infer mathematics performance: the interrelated impact of student, family and school context variables
Curriculum sequencing and the acquisition of clock reading skills among Chinese and Flemish children
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS EDUCATION. 11(3). p.761-785 Mark(
- The quadratic relationship between socioeconomic status and learning performance in China by multilevel analysis: implications for policies to foster education equity
- Mathematics learning performance and mathematics learning difficulties in China
- A multilevel analysis on predicting mathematics performance in Chinese primary schools: implications for practice