Development of key interventions and quality indicators for the management of an adult potential donor after brain death: a RAND modified Delphi approach
2017) Abstracts of the 18th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation. 30(S2). p.183-183 Mark(
- Long-term psychosocial outcomes after face transplantation : a patient's and a partner's perspective
- Development of key interventions and quality indicators for the management of an adult potential donor after brain death : a RAND modified Delphi approach
- Pretransplant glycomic analysis of perfusate is predictive of primary non function after liver transplantation : a proof of concept
- Psychosocial outcomes 3 years after facial transplantation of a blind patient
- Quality of life after liver transplantation : state of the art
- Longterm results of liver transplantation from donation after circulatory death
- Recommendations for further improvement of the deceased organ donation process in Belgium
- Care pathways for organ donation after brain death : guidance from available literature?
- Enuresis nocturna: a malignant symptom?