- Can non-invasively determined muscle typology predict fatigue and recovery profile?
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(
Discriminant musculo-skeletal leg characteristics between sprint and endurance elite Caucasian runners
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(3). p.275-281 Mark(
- The better the distance runner, the more slow-twitch muscle typology?
- NMR-based applications in elite sports performance
- Exercise training and beta-alanine-induced muscle carnosine loading
Doubling of muscle carnosine concentration does not improve laboratory 1-hr cycling time trial performance
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SPORT NUTRITION AND EXERCISE METABOLISM. 24(3). p.315-324 Mark(
- The beta-alanine dose for maintaining moderately elevated muscle carnosine levels
- Muscle carnosine loading by beta-alanine supplementation is more pronounced in trained vs. untrained muscles
- Meal and beta-alanine co-ingestion enhances muscle carnosine loading