- Instructed fear stimuli bias visual attention
- Can threat information bias fear learning? Some tentative results and methodological considerations
- The mere exposure instruction effect: Mere exposure instructions influence liking.
- The contextual malleability of approach-avoidance training effects : approaching or avoiding fear conditioned stimuli modulates effects of approach-avoidance training
- A systematic review of pliance, tracking, and augmenting
- State anxiety modulates the return of fear
- Fear learning via verbal instructions and stimulus pairings
- Potentiation of the startle reflex is in line with contingency reversal instructions rather than the conditioning history
The impact of a context switch and context instructions on the return of verbally conditioned fear
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 51. p.10-18 Mark(
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?