- Usability assessment of a virtual globe-based 4D archaeological GIS
- Putting the past in place: a conceptual data model for a 4D archaeological GIS
- Unlocking heritage data through a flexible data model and geo-application
- From virtual globes to ArcheoGIS : determining the technical and practical feasibilities
- How can a Belgian flood risk assessment be the base of a new risk approach in Annotto Bay, Jamaica?
- A geodata infrastructure for archaeology : flexibility in management and analysis
Information flows as bases for archeology-specific geodata infrastructures : an exploratory study in Flanders
2016) JOURNAL OF THE ASSOCIATION FOR INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 67(8). p.1928-1942 Mark(
- Spatiotemporal data as the foundation of an archaeological stratigraphy extraction and management system
- Determining geometric primitives for a 3D GIS : easy as 1D, 2D, 3D?
- Google Earth and KML as GIS tools for 3D archaeological models