- Fish hydrolysates : a regulatory perspective of bioactive peptides
- Analytical, pharmacokinetic and regulatory characterisation of selected plant N-alkylamides
- Quantitative in vitro and in vivo evaluation of intestinal and blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the plant N-alkylamide pellitorine
- Mucosal and blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the plant N-alkylamide spilanthol using in vitro and in vivo models
- Blood-brain barrier transport kinetics of the cyclic depsipeptide mycotoxins beauvericin and enniatins
- Do cyclic depsipeptide mycotoxins beauvericin and enniatins cross the blood-brain barrier?
- Regulatory development of geriatric medicines : to GIP or not to GIP?
Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPOSURE SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGY. 26(3). p.277-287 Mark(
- Implementation of a single quad MS detector in high-throughput transdermal research of plant extracts
- The blood-brain barrier (BBB) permeability properties of plant N-alkylamides