- Pore-related properties of natural hydraulic lime mortars: an experimental study.
- Influence of vacuum mixing, air entrainment or heat curing on the properties of hardened and fresh (ultra) high performance mortar
- Impact of air entrainment on the microstructure and mechanical performance of high performance mortar
- Influence of nanoparticles in UHPC by intensive (vacuum) mixing studies
- Freeze-thaw resistance of ultra-high performance concrete innormal and severe conditions
- Influence of air bubbles and silica fume on the packing density of ultra-high performance mixtures
- Influence of entrapped air on the rheology of high performance mortar
- Can vacuum mixing replace heat curing in UHPFRC?
- Vacuum mixing: a new way of air content reduction in UHPC
Effect of entrapped and entrained air on the workability and rheology of cementitious materials
2013) Rheology and Processing of Construction Materials, Proceedings. PRO 90. p.179-188 Mark(