- Attention to future actions: The influence of instructed S-R versus S-S mappings on attentional control.
Heavy social drinkers score higher on implicit wanting and liking for alcohol than alcohol-dependent patients and light social drinkers
2015) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 48. p.185-191 Mark(
- On the automaticity of the evaluative priming effect in the valent/non-valent categorization task
- Implicit attitudes towards smoking predict long-term relapse in abstinent smokers
- A review of current evidence for the causal impact of attentional bias on fear and anxiety
Implicit gambling attitudes in problem gamblers: positive but not negative implicit associations
2013) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 44(1). p.94-97 Mark(
- On the predictive validity of automatically activated approach/avoidance tendencies in abstaining alcohol-dependent patients
- The Dutch version of the McLean Screening Instrument for borderline personality disorder (MSI-BPD)
- Is the emotional modulation of the attentional blink driven by response bias?
- Do automatic attentional bias and automatically activated attitudes have a causal influence on addictive behaviour