- Defining the Key Competencies in Radiation Protection for Endovascular Procedures: A Multispecialty Delphi Consensus Study
- A PROficiency-based StePwise Endovascular Curricular Training (PROSPECT) program enhances performances in real life: a randomized controlled trial.
A multicentre trial of patient specific rehearsal prior to EVAR : impact on procedural planning and team performance
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 53(3). p.354-361 Mark(
- Does a proficiency-based endovascular training program enhance performance in real life : a randomized controlled trial
- Systematic review of e-learning for surgical training
- Simulation-based endovascular training : ready for prime time?
Transatlantic multispecialty consensus on fundamental endovascular skills: results of a Delphi consensus study
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 51(1). p.141-149 Mark(
- Development of a PROficiency-Based StePwise Endovascular Curricular Training (PROSPECT) program
- Complication rate after carotid endarterectomy comparing patch angioplasty and primary closure
- Autonomic function in migraine patients: ictal and interictal pupillometry