- Too Much Charisma Can Make Leaders Look Less Effective
- The double-edged sword of leader charisma: Understanding the curvilinear relationship between charismatic personality and leader effectiveness.
- Inspired by selection psychology : yes, please!
- Developmental pathways of childhood dark traits.
- Personality and leadership : trait-perspectives on charisma, curvilinear relationships, and measurement innovations
- The too little/too much scale : a new rating format for detecting curvilinear effects
- Development of a five-factor model charisma compound and its relations to career outcomes
- Personality pathology and relationship satisfaction in dating and married couples
A closer look at the psychological diversity within Holland interest types: construct validation of the career insight questionnaire
2015) CONSULTING PSYCHOLOGY JOURNAL : PRACTICE AND RESEARCH. 67(3). p.234-257 Mark(
- Fear of being exposed: the trait-relatedness of the impostor phenomenon and its relevance in the work context