- Personality characteristics of male and female executives : distinct pathways to success?
- Too much charisma can make leaders look less effective
- The double-edged sword of leader charisma : understanding the curvilinear relationship between charismatic personality and leader effectiveness
- Inspired by selection psychology : yes, please!
- Developmental pathways of childhood dark traits.
- Personality and leadership : trait-perspectives on charisma, curvilinear relationships, and measurement innovations
- The too little/too much scale : a new rating format for detecting curvilinear effects
- Development of a five-factor model charisma compound and its relations to career outcomes
- Personality pathology and relationship satisfaction in dating and married couples
A closer look at the psychological diversity within Holland interest types: construct validation of the career insight questionnaire
2015) CONSULTING PSYCHOLOGY JOURNAL : PRACTICE AND RESEARCH. 67(3). p.234-257 Mark(