- Cross-linguistic structural priming in multilinguals: further evidence for shared syntax
- Coordinating the cognitive processes of writing: the role of the monitor
- The role of executive control in sentence processing.
- Executive control is shared between sentence processing and digit maintenance: evidence from a strictly timed dual-task paradigm
Order or dis-order? Impaired hebb learning in dyslexia
2011) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 37(5). p.1270-1279 Mark(
- Cross-structural priming prepositional phrase attachment primes relative clause attachment
- Who is dominating the Dutch neighbourhood? On the role of subsyllabic units in Dutch nonword reading