- Older people’s preferences for side effects associated with antimuscarinic treatments of overactive bladder : a discrete-choice experiment
- Pathophysiology of nocturnal lower urinary tract symptoms in older patients with urinary incontinence : a major role for nocturnal sodium excretion
- Instruction video of urodynamic studies in adults with air filled catheters
Circadian variation in post void residual in nursing home residents with moderate impairment in activities of daily living
2017) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL DIRECTORS ASSOCIATION. 18(5). p.433-437 Mark(
- The impact of nocturnal polyuria in older people with nocturnal LUTS
- Basic or extended urine sampling to analyse urine production?
- ICI-RS 2015: is a better understanding of sleep the key in managing nocturia?
- Pitfalls and opportunities in multidisciplinary research about nocturia in adults
- Nocturia and hormone replacement therapy : do we change the bladder or the kidney?
- Gender differences in diuresis, with a focus on copeptin