- A new approach for modeling patient overall radiosensitivity and predicting multiple toxicity endpoints for breast cancer patients
- External partial breast irradiation in prone position : how to improve accuracy?
- Adjuvant breast radiotherapy : how to trade-off cost and effectiveness?
- A systematic review of health economic evaluation in adjuvant breast radiotherapy : quality counted by numbers
Highly accelerated irradiation in 5 fractions (HAI-5) : feasibility in elderly women with early or locally advanced breast cancer
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 98(4). p.922-930 Mark(
- Whole breast and regional nodal irradiation in prone versus supine position in left sided breast cancer
- Potential benefits of crawl position for prone radiation therapy in breast cancer
The 2-year cosmetic outcome of a randomized trial comparing prone and supine whole-breast irradiation in large-breasted women
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 95(4). p.1210-1217 Mark(
- Prone breast irradiation: from indirect to direct tumor bed localization
- 2-year cosmetic outcome of large breasted women randomized between prone and supine whole-breast irradiation (WBI)