- Crack mitigation in concrete : superabsorbent polymers as key to success?
- Internal curing of cement pastes by superabsorbent polymers studied by means of neutron radiography
- Reducing the risk of thermal cracking in cementitious materials by means of encapsulated phase-change materials
- Towards an adequate deicing salt scaling resistance of high-volume fly ash (HVFA) concrete and concrete with superabsorbent polymers (SAPs)
- Superabsorbent polymers to promote and stimulate autogenous healing in cementitious materials
- Repeated autogenous healing in strain-hardening cementitious composites by using superabsorbent polymers
- Role of the surface chemistry of the adsorbent on the initialization step of the water sorption process
Can superabsorbent polymers mitigate shrinkage in cementitious materials blended with supplementary cementitious mateirals?
2016) Concrete with Supplementary Cementitious Mateirals. RILEM PRO 113. p.21-29 Mark(
- Self-healing mortar with pH-sensitive superabsorbent polymers : testing of the sealing efficiency by water flow tests
- Chloride penetration in cracked mortar and the influence of autogenous crack healing