- Reducing the risk of thermal cracking in cementitious materials by means of encapsulated phase-change materials
- Internal curing of cement pastes by superabsorbent polymers studied by means of neutron radiography
- Crack mitigation in concrete : superabsorbent polymers as key to success?
- Effect of sample age on the self-healing properties of cementitious mateials with superabsorbent polymers
- Use of methacrylated alginate for self-healing concrete
- Superabsorbent polymers to promote and stimulate autogenous healing in cementitious materials
Bio-based pH-responsive superabsorbent polymers for self-healing cracks in concrete
2016) Service Life of Cement-Based Materials and Structures. RILEM PRO 114. p.177-186 Mark(
- Towards an adequate deicing salt scaling resistance of high-volume fly ash (HVFA) concrete and concrete with superabsorbent polymers (SAPs)
Can superabsorbent polymers mitigate shrinkage in cementitious materials blended with supplementary cementitious mateirals?
2016) Concrete with Supplementary Cementitious Mateirals. RILEM PRO 113. p.21-29 Mark(
- Chloride penetration in cracked mortar and the influence of autogenous crack healing