A comparison of two low-calorie sweeteners and sugar in dark chocolate on sensory attributes and emotional conceptualisations
2018) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCES AND NUTRITION. 69(3). p.344-357 Mark(
- On consumers’ use and brand equity of sports nutrition products.
- Consumers' emotions elicited by food : a systematic review of explicit and implicit methods
- Implicit measurement of preference and emotion in universal and personally accepted and non-accepted drinks
- Is taste the key driver for consumer preference? : a conjoint analysis study
- Do anticipated emotions influence behavioural intention and behaviour to consume filled chocolates?
- Emotional and sensory evaluation of cheese : the effect of health labels
- Comparison of response formats and concurrent hedonic measures for optimal use of the EmoSensory® Wheel
- Emotional and sensory profiling by children and teenagers : a case study of the check-all-that-apply method on biscuits
- The effect of the research setting on the emotional and sensory profiling under blind, expected, and informed conditions : a study on premium and private label yogurt products