- Symmetry, size and stress
Tin NMR based methodologies and their use in structural tin chemistry
2000) PROGRESS IN NUCLEAR MAGNETIC RESONANCE SPECTROSCOPY. 36(4). p.271-322 Mark(
- Multinuclear 1D and 2D NMR investigations on the interaction between the pyrimidic nucleotides 5 '-CMP, 5 '-dCMP, and 5 '-UMP and diethyltin dichloride in aqueous medium
- Updating the (1: 50,000) Dutch groundwater table class map by statistical methods: an analysis of quality versus cost
Determination of Cd, Cu, Pb and Zn in woodlouse (Oniscus asellus)
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY. 78(2). p.149-158 Mark(
- Quantitative trait loci and candidate gene mapping of bud set and bud flush in Populus
- Dinoflagellate cysts and acritarchs from the miocene Zonderschot Sands (northern Belgium): stratigraphic significance and correlation with contiguous areas.
- Chitinozoan biozonation of the Upper Ordovician and lower Silurian of the Girvan area, Midland Valley, Scotland.
- Risultati nelle Fiandre
- Rhabdocoela (Platyhelminthes) from the Weddell Sea (Antarctica) with the description of eight new species