Nosocomial acquisition of Burkholderia gladioli in patients with cystic fibrosis.
1999) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 160(1). p.374-375 Mark(
- Crystallographic evidence for substrate ring distortion and protein conformational changes during catalysis in cellobiohydrolase Cel6A from Trichoderma reesei.
- Predominance of beta-catenin mutations and beta-catenin dysregulation in sporadic aggressive fibromatosis (desmoid tumor).
- GAL4 is a substrate for caspases: Implications for two-hybrid screening and other GAL4-based assays.
- Identification of caspases that cleave presenilin-1 and presenilin-2 - Five presenilin-1 (PS1) mutations do not alter the sensitivity of PS1 to caspases.
- Alzheimer's disease associated presenilin 1 interacts with HC5 and ZETA, subunits of the catalytic 20S proteasome.
- Activation of caspases in lethal experimental hepatitis and prevention by acute phase proteins.
- Acetazolamide vasoreactivity in vascular dementia: a positron emission tomographic study.
- Community recovery following catastrophic iceberg impacts in a soft-sediment shallow-water site at Signy Island, Antarctica.
- Taxonomy and ecology of new and established representatives of the diatom genus Fallacia (Bacillariophyta) from brackish and marine sandy sediments.