- Abscisic acid-independent and abscisic acid-dependent regulation of proline biosynthesis following cold and osmotic stresses in Arabidopsis thaliana
- Ontogeny of the suspensorial and opercular muscles in Clarias gariepinus (Siluroidei: Clariidae), and the consequences for respiratory movements.
- Synthesis of CD-ring modified 1 alpha,25-dihydroxy vitamin D analogues: Five-membered D-ring analogues.
- Systematic study of Coulomb distortion effects in exclusive (e,e'p) reactions.
- Prophylactic effects of isometamidium- and ethidium-sustained release devices against Trypanosoma congolense in cattle.
- Possibilities and limitations of blue electroluminescence in CaS:Pb2+ thin films.
- On a new and puzzling American rotifer (Rotifera: Monogononta, Lecanidae).
Ethylene can stimulate Arabidopsis hypocotyl elongation in the light
1997) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 94(6). p.2756-2761 Mark(
- Early post-mortem conditions and the calpain/calpastatin system in relation to tenderness of double-muscled beef.
- Alfven-jeans and magnetosonic modes in multispecies self-gravitating dusty plasmas.