- Research about the use of Landsat TM band 6 (thermal band) for the discrimination of different types of desert crusts, applied on the Ismailia, Egypt
- The new approach to land use planning.
Resistance to tomato spotted wilt virus in transgenic tomato varieties
1999) Current Plant Science and Biotechnology in Agriculture. 36. p.549-552 Mark(
- Recognition of gene regulatory sequences by bagging of neural networks
Physiological aspects and experimental reversion of flowering in Fargesia murieliae (Poaceae: Bambusoideae).
1999) Syst. Geogr. Plants, Bull. Nat. Plantentuin van Belgie. 68. p.147-158 Mark(
- Vibrios associated with Litopenaeus vannamei larvae, postlarvae, broodstock, and hatchery probionts
- Measurement and control of hydrogen peroxide concentration in alkaline solution by means of amperometric sensor system.
- Significance of host cell kinesin in the development of Chlamydia psittaci.
- Conditioning in possibility theory with strict order norms.
- Lacunary polynomials, multiple blocking sets and Baer subplanes.