- Silencing of invertedly repeated transgenes in Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Functional analysis of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors of Arabidopsis
o-Phenylenediamine-induced DNA damage and mutagenicity in tobacco seedlings is light-dependent
2001) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 495(1-2). p.117-125 Mark(
- Molecular characterisation of Arabidopsis lines tagged with a promoterless gus gene.
- Petunia Ap2-like genes and their role in flower and seed development
- The att locus of Rhodococcus fascians strain D188 is essential for full virulence on tobacco through the production of an autoregulatory compound
Partial purification and identification of GDP-mannose 3", 5"-epimerase of Arabidopsis thaliana, a key enzyme of the plant vitamin C pathway
2001) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 98(26). p.14843-14848 Mark(
- Distribution of substitution rates and location of insertion sites in the tertiary structure of ribosomal RNA
- Outbreak of subclinical mastitis in a flock of dairy sheep associated with Burkholderia cepacia complex infection.
- Glycosylated rat prolactin: isolation and structural characterization.