- Influence of dust mass distributions on generalized Jeans-Buneman instabilities in dusty plasmas.
- A small heat shock protein from Leuconostoc oenos induced by multiple stresses and during stationary growth phase
- Bohm sheath criteria and double layers in multispecies plasmas.
Crystallization and preliminary X-ray studies of mouse tumor necrosis factor.
1997) ACTA CRYSTALLOGRAPHICA SECTION D-BIOLOGICAL CRYSTALLOGRAPHY. 53. p.329-330 Mark(
- Speciation of arsenic in serum, urine, and dialysate of patients on continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis.
- New 0(+) states in Sm-146 from a (p,t) experiment and the particle-core coupling model.
- Analysis of sterols in vegetable oils using off-line SFC/capillary GC-MS.
- Genotypic diversity of Campylobacter lari isolated from mussels and oysters in The Netherlands.
- An efficient and reliable multiplex PCR-SSCP mutation analysis test applied to the human E-cadherin gene.
- The synthesis of CD-ring modified 1 alpha,25-dihydroxy vitamin D analogues: Six-membered D-ring analogues .2.