- The important contribution of high precision mass spectrometric methods in the study of the structure-function relationship of proteins and enzymes.
- Polarization observables in electronuclear two-nucleon knockout.
- Enhancement of pH-stability of a low molecular mass endoglucanase from Fusarium oxysporum by protein pegylation.
- Evidence of fluid inclusions in metamorphic microdiamonds from the Kokchetav massif, northern Kazakhstan.
Modelling uncertainty with Kripke's semantics.
1998) ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: METHODOLOGY SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS. 1480. p.129-140 Mark(
- In water calibration of PDR 192Ir brachytherapy sources with an NE2571 ionization chamber
- Bifurcation of periodic orbits for symplectic mappings
- Zeros and norm groups of quadratic forms over function fields in one variable over a local non-dyadic field
- On finite conics.
- On the equiponderate equation 2x ̂a+x ̂b+x=x ̂c+x ̂d+land a representation of weight quadruplets.