- Chitinase gene expression during stem nodulation on Sesbania rostrata
- Antioxidant enzymes and chilling stress in tobacco
- The rhal gene, encoding a small GTP-binding protein, is induced in nematode infection sites
The 'unacceptable face' of the Western European Palaeolithic revisited: the evidence for the presumed domestication of the horse during that period
1998) Proceedings of the XIII congress of the International Union of Prehistoric and Protohistoric Sciences. 6 : the Upper Palaeolithic. p.45-50 Mark(
- Synthesis of supported vanadium oxide catalysts, by the deposition of the acetylacetonate complex
- Polarization degrees-of-freedom in electronuclear hadron production from finite nuclei
- MATISSE: A location model for assessing the site suitability of port-related companies using fuzzy decision tables
- The initiation of lateral roots in Arabidopsis thaliana (L. )
- A new Keratella from Patagonia.
- An analysis of taxonomic studies on Rotifera: a case study.