Anisotropic molecular magnetic materials based on liquid-crystalline lanthanide complexes
2001) MATERIALS SCIENCE & ENGINEERING C-BIOMIMETIC AND SUPRAMOLECULAR SYSTEMS. 18(1-2). p.247-254 Mark(
- Mesomorphism of lanthanide-containing Schiff's base complexes with dodecyl sulphate counterions
- Rare-earth complexes of mesomorphic Schiff's base ligands
- Functional MR pilot study of stuttering.
- The impact of ICT-based learningware for quantum physics
- A critical discussion of the 2nd intercomparison on electron paramagnetic resonance dosimetry with tooth enamel.
- Application and evaluation of the interlaboratory reproducibility of tRNA intergenic length polymorphism analysis (tDNA-PCR) for identification of Streptococcus species.
- Non-destructive analysis of paintings using Fourier transform Raman spectroscopy with fibre optics
- Characterization of novel di- and tricarboxylic acids in fine tropical aerosols.
- The peri-cell-cycle in Arabidopsis