- Efficient KEX2-like processing of a glucoamylase-interleukin-6 fusion protein by Aspergillus nidulans and secretion of mature interleukin-6
- Two discrete types of tumor necrosis factor-resistant cells derived from the same cell line
- The influence of modulating substances on tumor necrosis factor and interleukin-6 levels after injection of murine tumor necrosis factor or lipopolysaccharide in mice
- Molecular basis of a high affinity murine interleukin-5 receptor
- Is amyloidogenesis during Alzheimer's disease due to an IL-1-/IL-6-mediated 'acute phase response' in the brain?
- INFLUENCE OF BASEMENT-MEMBRANE MOLECULES ON DIRECTIONAL MIGRATION OF HUMAN BREAST CELL-LINES INVITRO.
- SPONTANEOUS ACQUISITION OF TUMORIGENICITY AND INVASIVENESS BY MOUSE LENS EXPLANT CELLS DURING CULTURE INVITRO.
- Precursor structures and structure-function analysis of TNF and lymphotoxin
- Production and purification of recombinant human interleukin-6 secreted by the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Effects of tumor necrosis factor on prostacyclin production and the barrier function of human endothelial cell monolayers
- Involvement of the liver, but not of IL-6, in IL-1-induced desensitization to the lethal effects of tumor necrosis factor
- Tumour-necrosis-factor-mediated cytotoxicity is correlated with phospholipase-A2 activity, but not with arachidonic acid release per se
- Amino acid sequence analysis of a mouse interleukin 5 receptor protein reveals homology with a mouse interleukin 3 receptor protein
- Lithium chloride potentiates tumor necrosis factor-induced and interleukin 1-induced cytokine and cytokine receptor expression
- DOWN-REGULATION OF E-CADHERIN EXPRESSION IN MADIN DARBY CANINE KIDNEY (MDCK) CELLS INSIDE TUMORS OF NUDE-MICE.
- Arrest of MCF-7 cell migration by laminin in vitro: possible mechanisms
- The invasive phenotypes
- Hypothermia and hypoglycemia induced by anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody in mice: role of tumor necrosis factor
- Persistence of anti-donor allohelper T cells after neonatal induction of allotolerance in mice
- Growth of CD34+ acute myeloblastic-leukemia colony-forming cells in response to recombinant hematopoietic growth-factors
Expression of the murine interleukin-5 receptor on Xenopus laevis oocytes
1990) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 172(2). p.570-575 Mark(
- Analysis of the structure-function relationship of tumour necrosis factor: human/mouse chimeric TNF proteins: general properties and epitope analysis
- Induction of interleukin 6 by human and murine recombinant interleukin 1 in mice
- Modulation of cellular susceptibility to the cytotoxic/cytostatic action of tumor necrosis factor by adenovirus E1 gene expression is cell type-dependent
- Transforming growth factor-β and epidermal growth factor modulate basal and interleukin-6-induced amino acid uptake and acute phase protein synthesis in cultured rat hepatocytes
- Search for mediators of the lipogenic effects of tumor necrosis factor: potential role for interleukin 6
- Heterologous gene expression by filamentous fungi: secretion of human interleukin-6 by Aspergillus nidulans
- In vitro and in vivo action of tumor necrosis factor
- The complex effects of recombinant tumour necrosis factor α (rhTNFα) in human ovarian cancer xenograft models
- PARTIAL TRANSFORMATION OF HUMAN TUMOR-CELL LINES SHOWING DEFECTIVE INTERACTION BETWEEN UNUSUAL P53 GENE-PRODUCT AND SV40 LARGE-T ANTIGEN.
- HORMONE SENSITIVITY INVITRO AND INVIVO OF V-RAS-TRANSFECTED MCF-7 CELL DERIVATIVES.
- Comparative activity of human and murine tumor necrosis factor in toxicity and anti-infectious assays in mice
- Inhibition by glucocorticoids of tumor necrosis factor-mediated cytotoxicity: evidence against lipocortin involvement
- Tumor necrosis factor induces the production of urokinase-type plasminogen activator by human endothelial cells
- Acute toxicity of anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody in mice: a model for OKT3 first dose reactions
- Intraperitoneal secretion of interleukin-6 during continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis
- Mechanismen van tumorale invasie en metastase.
- Characterization of interleukin 5 receptors on eosinophilic sublines from human promyelocytic leukemia (HL-60) cells
- Role of tumor necrosis factor in flavone acetic acid-induced tumor vasculature shutdown
- Response of murine cell lines to an IL-1/IL-2 induced factor in a rat mouse T hybridoma (PC60): differential induction of cytokines by human IL-1α and IL-1β and partial amino acid sequence of rat GM-CSF
- IL-4 acts synergistically on the IL-2 response of an autoreactive T-cell clone ; synergism correlates with increased intracellular IL-2, but not with a modified IL-2 receptor expression
- Development of a simple, sensitive and specific bioassay for interleukin-1 based on the proliferation of RPMI 1788 cells: comparison with other bioassays for IL-1
- Cytotoxic activity of tumor necrosis factor is inhibited by amiloride derivatives without involvement of the Na+/H+ antiporter
- Improved transformation efficiency of Aspergillus niger using the homologous niaD gene for nitrate reductase
Four different interleukin-1 species sensitize to the lethal action of tumour necrosis factor
1989) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 163(1). p.378-385 Mark(
- Transformation of Aspergillus niger with the homologous nitrate reductase gene
- Circulating interleukin 6 during a continuous infusion of tumor necrosis factor and interferon γ
- An ongoing in vivo immune response affects the abundancy and differentiation of lymphokine-activated killer cell precursors, but does not influence their broad spectrum target reactivity
- Dissecting tumor cell invasion: epithelial cells acquire invasive properties following the loss of uvomorulin-mediated cell-cell adhesion.
- EFFECT OF ONCOGENE TRANSFECTION OR PASSAGE INVIVO ON MALIGNANT PHENOTYPES OF RAT2-CELLS.
- A gene transfer system based on the homologous pyrG gene and efficient expression of bacterial genes in Aspergillus oryzae
- Expression of human and murine interleukin-5 in eukaryotic systems
- Different preparations of natural and recombinant human interleukin-6 (ifn-β2, bsf-2) similarly stimulate acute phase protein synthesis and uptake of α-aminoisobutyric acid by cultured rat hepatocytes
- Species specificity and involvement of other cytokines in endotoxic shock action of recombinant tumour necrosis factor in mice
- Tumorigenicity, invasiveness and metastatic capability of FR3T3 rat cells before and after transfection with bovine papilloma virus type 1 DNA.
- Paradoxical effects of tumour necrosis factor in experimental ovarian cancer
Lithium chloride potentiates tumor necrosis factor-mediated cytotoxicity in vitro and in vivo
1989) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 86(23). p.9494-9498 Mark(
- Correlation between temperature-dependent cytoplasmic solubility and periplasmic export of a heterologous protein in Escherichia coli
- Different pro-inflammatory profiles of interleukin 1 (IL 1) and tumor necrosis factor (TNF) in an in vivo model of inflammation
- TNF in combination with interferon-γ is cytotoxic to normal, untransformed mouse and rat embryo fibroblast-like cells
- Inflammatory properties of recombinant tumor necrosis factor in rabbit skin in vivo
- Purification of human interleukin-4 produced in Escherichia coli
- Transformation of a nitrate reductase deficient mutant of Penicillium chrysogenum with the corresponding Aspergillus niger and A. nidulans niaD genes
- Acquisition by the murine host of responsiveness toward various neoplastic cell lines, but not toward self, through adoptive transfer of a helper T-lymphocyte clone with antiself specificity
Tumor necrosis factor-α induces the phosphorylation of 28kDa stress proteins in endothelial cells: possible role in protection against cytotoxicity?
1989) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 163(1). p.301-308 Mark(
- Induction of HLA class II antigens by IFN-gamma on K562 cells depends on the production of a specific inhibitor and on the acquisition of a differentiated phenotype
- High-level transient expression of influenza virus proteins from a series of SV40 late and early replacement vectors
- Interleukin 1α acts as an autocrine growth factor for RPMI1788, an Epstein-Barr virus-transformed human B cell line
Autocrine secretion of tumor necrosis factor under the influence of interferon-γ amplifies HLA-DR gene induction in human monocytes
1988) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 85(16). p.6087-6091 Mark(
- Expression in non-lymphoid cells of mouse recombinant immunoglobulin directed against the tumour marker human placental alkaline phosphatase
- Tumor necrosis factor α induces early morphologic and metabolic alterations in Friend leukemia cell tumors and fibrosarcomas in mice
- Structure of tumour necrosis factor by X-ray solution scattering and preliminary studies by single crystal X-ray diffraction
- Rapid phosphorylation of a 27 kDa protein induced by tumor necrosis factor
- Slippage of DNA-polymerase-I during synthesis of ds-cDNA
- Genes for IFN-β-2 (IL-6), tumor necrosis factor, and IL-1 are expressed at high levels in the organs of normal individuals
- Involvement of a serine protease in tumour-necrosis-factor-mediated cytotoxicity
- Three distinct classes of regulatory cytokines control endothelial cell MHC antigen expression: interactions with immune γ interferon differentiate the effects of tumor necrosis factor and lymphotoxin from those of leukocyte α and fibroblast β interferons
- The antitumor function of tumor necrosis factor (TNF), 1: therapeutic action of TNF against an established murine sarcoma is indirect, immunologically dependent, and limited by severe toxicity
- Combined treatment of colon adenocarcinoma in rats with tumor necrosis factor and the interferon inducer ABPP
- Endocytic pathway of recombinant murine tumor necrosis factor in L-929 cells
- Tumor necrosis factor increases the production of plasminogen activator inhibitor in human endothelial cells in vitro and in rats in vivo
- Expression of functional mouse antibodies directed against the tumour marker human placental alkaline phosphatase in non-lymphoid cells
- Tumor necrosis factor and interleukin 1 activate phospholipase in rat chondrocytes
- Plasmacytoma growth factor activity of murine granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor
- Production of interferon γ by peripheral blood mononuclear cells from normal subjects and from patients with rheumatoid arthritis
- Two conserved tryptophan residues of tumor necrosis factor and lymphotoxin are not involved in the biological activity
- Tumor-selective cytotoxic effects of murine tumor necrosis factor (TNF) and interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) in organ culture of B16 melanoma cells and heart tissue.
- A T cell clone which responds to interkeukin 2 but not to interleukin 4
- Alloinduced suppression and cytotoxicity: two functions of a single cell
The toxic effects of tumor necrosis factor in vivo and their prevention by cyclooxygenase inhibitors
1987) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 84(12). p.4273-4277 Mark(
- Membrane interleukin 1 induction on human endothelial cells and dermal fibroblasts
- Evidence for tumor necrosis factor cachectin production in cancer
- Structure-function relationship of tumor necrosis factor and its mechanism of action
- Modulation of expression of class II histocompatibility antigens by secretion of a cellular inhibitor in K562 leukemic cells
Induction and regulation of mRNA encoding 26-kDa protein in human cell lines treated with recombinant human tumor necrosis factor
1987) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 84(13). p.4557-4561 Mark(
- Induction of an activation antigen on postcapillary venular endothelium in human skin organ culture
- Gene cloning and structure: function relationship of cytokines such as TNF and interleukins
- Pathology of tumours produced in syngeneic Fischer rats by fibroblast-like cells before and after transfections with oncogenes.
The 3' untranslated region of the human interferon-β mRNA has an inhibitory effect on translation
1987) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 84(17). p.6030-6034 Mark(