- Apoptosis induced by γ irradiation in peripheral blood mononuclear cells is not mediated by cytochrome-c release and only partially involves caspase-3-like proteases
- Identification of eleven novel tumor-associated E-cadherin mutations
- Neuroblastoma: from molecular cytogenetics to gene expression profiling
- The αE-catenin gene (CTNNA1) acts as an invasion-suppressor gene in human colon cancer cells
- hMSH6 deficiency and inactivation of the alpha E-catenin invasion-suppressor gene in HCT-8 colon cancer cells.
- E-cadherin gene mutations provide a genetic basis for the phenotypic divergence of mixed gastric carcinomas.
Human a-catulin, a novel a-catenin-like molecule with conserved genomic structure, but deviating alternative splicing.
1999) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-GENE STRUCTURE AND EXPRESSION. 1447(2-3). p.341-347 Mark(
- The proteolytic procaspase activation network: an in vitro analysis.
- More than one way to die: apoptosis, necrosis and reactive oxygen damage.
- Proteolytic cleavage of beta-catenin by caspases: an in vitro analysis.