- Bactericidal permeability-increasing protein release in whole blood ex vivo: Strong induction by lipopolysaccharide and tumor necrosis factor-alpha.
- E-cadherin gene alterations are rare events in thyroid tumors.
A20 inhibits NF-kappa B activation independently of binding to 14-3-3 proteins.
1997) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 238(2). p.590-594 Mark(
- Allelic imbalance at the beta-catenin gene (CTNNB1 at 3p22-21.3) in various human tumor types.
- Adenomatous polyposis coli tumor suppressor protein has signaling activity in Xenopus laevis embryos resulting in the induction of an ectopic dorsoanterior axis
- Coexistence of CD14-dependent and independent pathways for stimulation of human monocytes by gram-positive bacteria
- Tumour necrosis factor: intracellular mechanism of action
- In vitro conversion of the conversion of the carbohydrate moiety of fungal glycoproteins to mammalian-type oligosaccharides. Evidence for iV-acetylglucosaminyltransferase-I-accepting glycans from Trichoderma reesei
- In vitro conversion of the carbohydrate moiety of fungal glycoproteins to mammalian-type oligosaccharides - Evidence for N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase-I-accepting glycans from Trichoderma reesei.
- Cleavage of PITSLRE kinases by ICE/CASP-1 and CPP32/CASP-3 during apoptosis induced by tumor necrosis factor.