- Cytotoxic activity of tumor necrosis factor is inhibited by amiloride derivatives without involvement of the Na+/H+ antiporter
- Improved transformation efficiency of Aspergillus niger using the homologous niaD gene for nitrate reductase
Four different interleukin-1 species sensitize to the lethal action of tumour necrosis factor
1989) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 163(1). p.378-385 Mark(
- Transformation of Aspergillus niger with the homologous nitrate reductase gene
- Circulating interleukin 6 during a continuous infusion of tumor necrosis factor and interferon γ
- An ongoing in vivo immune response affects the abundancy and differentiation of lymphokine-activated killer cell precursors, but does not influence their broad spectrum target reactivity
- Dissecting tumor cell invasion: epithelial cells acquire invasive properties following the loss of uvomorulin-mediated cell-cell adhesion.
- EFFECT OF ONCOGENE TRANSFECTION OR PASSAGE INVIVO ON MALIGNANT PHENOTYPES OF RAT2-CELLS.
- A gene transfer system based on the homologous pyrG gene and efficient expression of bacterial genes in Aspergillus oryzae
- Expression of human and murine interleukin-5 in eukaryotic systems