Molecular basis of the membrane-anchored and two soluble isoforms of the human interleukin-5 receptor alpha-subunit.
1992) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 89(15). p.7041-7045 Mark(
- Mechanisms of Invasion and Metastasis.
- Protein-electroblotting and microsequencing in establishing integrated human protein databases
- GENETIC MANIPULATION OF E-CADHERIN EXPRESSION BY EPITHELIAL TUMOR-CELLS REVEALS AN INVASION SUPPRESSOR ROLE.
- A human high affinity interleukin-5 receptor (IL5R) is composed of an IL5-specific α chain and a β chain shared with the receptor for GM-CSF
Tumor necrosis factor-induced interleukin-6 expression and cytotoxicity follow a common signal transduction pathway in L929 cells
1991) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 178(3). p.993-1001 Mark(
- Enzymatic degradation of tumor necrosis factor by activated human neutrophils: role of elastase
- Tumor necrosis factor induces apoptosis (programmed cell death) in normal endothelial cells in vitro
- Cytokine release syndrome induced by the 145-2C11 anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody in mice: prevention by high doses of methylprednisolone
- Induction of tolerance allows separation of lethal and antitumor activities of tumor necrosis factor in mice