- Unlocking the role of soil and water resources for rural development in marginal grabens of northern Ethiopia
- Do people live in urban neighbourhoods because they do not like to travel?: analysing an alternative residential self-selection hypothesis
- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
- The association between Belgian older adults' physical functioning and physical activity: what is the moderating role of the physical environment?
- EMI as a non-invasive survey technique to account for the interaction between WW I relicts and the soil environment at the Western front
- How sustainable is transnational farmland acquisition in Ethiopia?: lessons learned from the Benishangul-Gumuz region
- Monitoring the structural Response of the Liefkenshoek Rail Tunnel to Tidal Level Fluctuations
- Dynamic assessment of exposure to air pollution using mobile phone data
- Exploring causality in interactions between climate shifts, land degradation and humans: evidence from the Horn of Africa
- Can a map show the historian the unexpected?
- Afro-alpine forest cover change on Mt. Guna (Ethiopia)
- Impact of rainfall variability on land cover changes in the Ethiopian Rift Valley escarpments
- River sedimentation and channel bed characteristics in northern Ethiopia
- How international is the Annual Meeting of the Association of American Geographers?: a social network analysis perspective
- Study of post-processed GNSS measurements for tidal analysis in the Belgian North Sea
- History of military cartography: 5th international symposium of the ICA Commission on the History of Cartography, 2014
- Impact of draining hilly lands on runoff and on-site erosion: a case study from humid Ethiopia
Computation and visualisation of the accuracy of old maps using differential distortion analysis
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE. 30(7). p.1255-1280 Mark(
- Early Iron Age burial mounds in the Altay Mountains: from survey to analysis
- Assessing the impacts of the global financial crisis on major and minor cities in South and Southeast Asia: a hyperlink analysis
- Mapping and monitoring the Belgian coast using kite aerial photogrammetry
- River sedimentation in the marginal grabens of the Ethiopian Rift Valley
- Assessing the geomorphological sensitivity of cold climate mountains to climate-driven permafrost degradation: the case of the Russian Altai Mountains
- How does the landscape tells the story of the Great War?: a non-invasive landscape archaeology approach
4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- A land cover change study in the Highlands of Northern Ethiopia using a flight of aerial photographs dating back to the 1930s
- Natural resources and their prospects in the closed basins of rift valley marginal grabens in northern Ethiopia
- Landscape identity: implications for policy making
- Recovery of the aerial photographs of Ethiopia in the 1930s
- How fast do gully headcuts retreat?
- A toolbox for garden governance
- The First World War from above and below: historical aerial photographs and mine craters in the Ypres Salient
- The regional geomorphology of Montenegro mapped using Land Surface Parameters
- Does a satisfying trip result in more future trips with that mode?
- Sediment budget including the role of floodplains: the case of Lake Tana Basin (Ethiopia)
- Spatio-temporal analysis of the modal disparities in public and private motorized transport: how equitable is public transport distribution in Flanders, Belgium?
- Exploring causality in interactions between climate shifts, land degradation and humans: 4000 years of sedimentary evidence from the Horn of Africa
- Catchment rehabilitation and hydro-geomorphic characteristics of mountain streams in the western Rift Valley escarpment of Northern Ethiopia
- Sediment in alluvial and lacustrine debris fans as an indicator for land degradation around Lake Ashenge (Ethiopia)
- Dynamics in the European Air Transport Network, 2003-9: an explanatory framework drawing on stochastic actor-based modeling
- Genetically modified crops and small-scale farmers: main opportunities and challenges
- Mobility and professional networks in academia: an exploration of the obligations of presence
- Extracting spatio-temporal patterns in animal trajectories: an ecological application of sequence analysis methods
- Spatiotemporal data as the foundation for an archaeological stratigraphy extraction and management system
Count de Ferraris's maps of the Austrian Netherlands (1770s): Cassini de Thury's geodetic contribution
2016) IMAGO MUNDI-THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR THE HISTORY OF CARTOGRAPHY. 68(2). p.164-182 Mark(
- Examining the validity of the total dwell time of eye fixations to identify landmarks in a building
The mapmakers' world: a cultural history of the European world map. By Marjo T Nurminen
2016) IMAGO MUNDI-THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR THE HISTORY OF CARTOGRAPHY. 68(2). p.248-248 Mark(
- L’héritage de Gérard Mercator: entre tradition et innovation (1)
- On text analysis and 'close mapping'
- Use of LiDAR data for geomorphological analysis of regressive erosion related to surface karst (Chantoir de Grandchamps, Sprimont, Belgium)