- Do people live in urban neighbourhoods because they do not like to travel?: analysing an alternative residential self-selection hypothesis
- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
- Dynamic assessment of exposure to air pollution using mobile phone data
- How sustainable is transnational farmland acquisition in Ethiopia?: lessons learned from the Benishangul-Gumuz region
- The association between Belgian older adults' physical functioning and physical activity: what is the moderating role of the physical environment?
- EMI as a non-invasive survey technique to account for the interaction between WW I relicts and the soil environment at the Western front
- Monitoring the structural Response of the Liefkenshoek Rail Tunnel to Tidal Level Fluctuations
- Exploring causality in interactions between climate shifts, land degradation and humans: evidence from the Horn of Africa
- Unlocking the role of soil and water resources for rural development in marginal grabens of northern Ethiopia
- Can a map show the historian the unexpected?
- Afro-alpine forest cover change on Mt. Guna (Ethiopia)
- Impact of rainfall variability on land cover changes in the Ethiopian Rift Valley escarpments
- River sedimentation and channel bed characteristics in northern Ethiopia
Computation and visualisation of the accuracy of old maps using differential distortion analysis
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE. 30(7). p.1255-1280 Mark(
- History of military cartography: 5th international symposium of the ICA Commission on the History of Cartography, 2014