- Logistics and spatial planning: case studies on optimizing the supply chain and reorganizing the urban freight distribution
- Virtual farmland: grasping the occupation of agricultural land by non-agricultural land uses
- World cities under conditions of financialized globalization: towards an augmented world city hypothesis
- Combining user logging with eye tracking on interactive and dynamic applications
- Decision support for prioritising of land to be preserved for agriculture: can participatory tool development help?
- Evaluating in situ water and soil conservation practices with a fully coupled, surface/subsurface process-based hydrological model in Tigray, Ethiopia
- Agricultural land conversion in Northwest Iran
- Restoring cropland productivity and profitability in northern Ethiopian drylands after nine years of resource-conserving agriculture
- Quaternary glacial and periglacial processes in the Ethiopian Highlands in relation to the current afro-alpine vegetation
- Seasonal surface drainage of sloping farmland: a review of its hydrogeomorphic impacts
- Social network analysis and the de facto/de jure conundrum: security alliances and the territorialization of state authority in the post-cold war Great Lakes region
- Detailed recording of gully morphology in 3D through image-based modelling
- Tree line dynamics in the tropical African highlands: identifying drivers and dynamics
How satisfying is the scale for travel satisfaction?
2015) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART F-TRAFFIC PSYCHOLOGY AND BEHAVIOUR. 29. p.121-130 Mark(
- Transnational land deals: towards an inclusive land governance framework