- Acoustic stress responses in juvenile sea bass Dicentrarchus labrax induced by offshore pile driving
- Agricultural waste amendments improve inundation treatment of soil contaminated with potato cyst nematodes, Globodera rostochiensis and G. pallida
- Changes of macrofauna stable isotope compositions in a very inconstant seagrass detritic habitat: actual diet modification or baseline shift?
- The secret life of a Mediterranean seagrass litter macrofauna community: a history of oxygen
- Trophic diversity of seagrass detritus copepods: a consequence of species-specific specialization or a random diet?
- Implementation of flocculation and sand filtration in medium recirculation in a closed microalgae production system
- Community dynamics of nematodes after Larsen ice-shelf collapse at the eastern Antarctic Peninsula
Predator effects on the feeding and bioirrigation activity of ecosystem-engineered Lanice conchilega reefs
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 475. p.31-37 Mark(
- Only a small subset of the SPRY domain gene family in Globodera pallida is likely to encode effectors, two of which suppress host defences induced by the potato resistance gene Gpa2
Intraspecific functional trait variability does not result in higher fitness under thermal stress in a free-living marine nematode
2015) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 472. p.14-23 Mark(