- Identification, enzymatic spoilage characterization and protelytic activity quantification of Pseudomoans spp. isolated from different foods
Bordetella bronchialis sp. nov., Bordetella flabilis sp. nov. and Bordetella sputigena sp. nov., isolated from human respiratory specimens, and reclassification of Achromobacter sediminum Zhang et al. 2014 as Verticia sediminum gen. nov., comb. nov.
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 66(10). p.3674-3682 Mark(
- Infection mechanism of Diplodia corticola
- Symbiotic efficiency and genetic diversity of soybean bradyrhizobia in Brazilian soils
- Extra-slow-growing Tardiphaga strains isolated from nodules of Vavilovia formosa (Stev.) Fed.
- Structure and assembly mechanism of the signaling complex mediated by human CSF-1
- Engineering of protein production systems to drastically reduce glycan heterogeneity of biopharmaceuticals
- Vpx-independent lentiviral transduction and shRNA-mediated protein knock-down in monocyte-derived dendritic cells
- Comparison of VHH-Fc antibody production in Arabidopsis thaliana, Nicotiana benthamiana and Pichia pastoris
- Biogeographic patterns in Antarctic lacustrine prokaryotes