- Synthesis and thermoresponsive properties of random copolymers of methyl vinyl ether with 2-chloroethyl vinyl ether (Poster by O. Confortini)
- Determination of diffusion coefficients of platinum chloro complexes using the Taylor dispersion and the electrophoretic stopped flow methods
- Chemometrics Applied to the Involatile Fractions of Wines
- Stir Bar Sorptive Extraction-Liquid Desorption for the Analysis of Hop Derived Bitter Acids In Beer by Micellar Electrokinetic Chromatography
- Viscosity behaviour of ionomers in apolar solvents (Poster by M. De Jans)
- Design of new thermo-responsive polymer materials based on poly(N-vinyl caprolactam) (Poster S. Verbrugghe)
- Investigation of the properties of poly-[N5-(2-hydroxyethyl)-L-glutamine] by surface plasmon resonance (Poster by V. Toncheva)
The effect on menstrual blood loss in women with uterine fibroids of a novel 'frameless' intrauterine levonorgestrel-releasing drug delivery system: a pilot study
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 102(1). p.74-79 Mark(
- High-throughput capillary gas chromatography for the determination of polychlorinated biphenyls and fatty acid methyl esters in food samples.
- Liquid-phase combinatorial synthesis of alicyclic beta-lactams via Ugi four-component reaction.