- Evaluation of reversible and irreversible models for the determination of the enantiomerization energy barrier for N-(p-methoxybenzyl)-1,3,2-benzodithiazol-1-oxide by supercritical fluid chromatography.
- Stir bar sorptive extraction-thermal desorption-capillary GC-MS applied to biological fluids.
All intermediates of the arsenate reductase mechanism, including an intramolecular dynamic disulfide cascade.
2002) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 99(13). p.8506-8511 Mark(
- Determination of the enantiomerization energy barrier of some 3-hydroxy-1,4-benzodiazepine drugs by supercritical fluid chromatography
- Remediation of TNT-contaminated soils by anaerobic proteinaceous immobilisation
- Determination of diffusion coefficients of platinum chloro complexes using the Taylor dispersion and the electrophoretic stopped flow methods
- Chemometrics Applied to the Involatile Fractions of Wines
- Stir Bar Sorptive Extraction-Liquid Desorption for the Analysis of Hop Derived Bitter Acids In Beer by Micellar Electrokinetic Chromatography
- Design of new thermo-responsive polymer materials based on poly(N-vinyl caprolactam)
- Kinetics of demixing and remixing in polymer-water solutions and related hydrogels studied by modulated temperature DSC