All intermediates of the arsenate reductase mechanism, including an intramolecular dynamic disulfide cascade.
2002) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 99(13). p.8506-8511 Mark(
- Thermo-responsive solid-phase extraction using poly(methyl vinyl ether)-containing segmented polymer networks.
- Evaluation of a two-stage screening procedure in the combinatorial search for serine protease-like activity.
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of PEG-substituted macromolecular prodrugs of mitomycin C.
- Synthesis, characterization and modification of hyperbranched poly(arylene oxindoles) with a degree of branching od 100%.
- Evaluation of reversible and irreversible models for the determination of the enantiomerization energy barrier for N-(p-methoxybenzyl)-1,3,2-benzodithiazol-1-oxide by supercritical fluid chromatography.
- Determination of the enantiomerization energy barrier of some 3-hydroxy-1,4-benzodiazepine drugs by supercritical fluid chromatography
- Flow-through cell for on-line amperometric determination of Ce(IV) during polymerization reactions.
- Evaluation of pegylated polymethacrylates as coronary stent coating (Poster by G. Snellings)
- Thermoresponsive block copolymers based on poly(methyl vinyl ether) (Lecture by B. Verdonck)