- Chiral discrimination of cyclic 1,3-amino alcohol enantiomers.
- Considerations concerning interaction characterization of oligopeptide mixtures with vancomycin using affinity capillary electrophoresis-electrospray mass spectrometry
A comparative investigation of the consistent valence and extensible systematic force fields. A case study on the conformation of erythromycin A in benzene
1999) JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY-PERKIN TRANSACTIONS 2. p.1513-1520 Mark(
- Tributyl- and triphenyltin benzoates, phenylacetates, and cinnamates as anion carriers: an electrochemical assessment coupled to structural NMR studies and AM1 calculations
- Metal speciation by SPME-CGC-ICPMS
The use of supercritical fluids in environmental analysis.
1999) Supercritical fluid chromatography with packed columns. 75. p.369-401 Mark(
- Typing of the EPS coat of Erwinia amylovora strains in relation to their phytopathological properties
- Applications of capillary electrochromatography.
- Experimental results on the correlation between cross-linking, polarization and space charge in PMMA.
- On the unexpected stereochemical outcome of the magnesium in methanol - Conjugate reduction of an exocyclic alpha,beta-unsaturated ester.