A comparative investigation of the consistent valence and extensible systematic force fields. A case study on the conformation of erythromycin A in benzene
1999) JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY-PERKIN TRANSACTIONS 2. p.1513-1520 Mark(
- Tributyl- and triphenyltin benzoates, phenylacetates, and cinnamates as anion carriers: an electrochemical assessment coupled to structural NMR studies and AM1 calculations
- Metal speciation by SPME-CGC-ICPMS
The use of supercritical fluids in environmental analysis.
1999) Supercritical fluid chromatography with packed columns. 75. p.369-401 Mark(
- Typing of the EPS coat of Erwinia amylovora strains in relation to their phytopathological properties
- Stir bar sorptive extraction (SBSE), a novel extraction technique for aqueous samples: Theory and principles.
- Synthesis of 14,20-Bis-epi-1 alpha,25-dihydroxy 19-norvitamin D-3 and analogues.
- Optimization in the formaldehyde determination at sub-PPM level from acetals by HPLC-DAD.
- Monitoring of nicotine in air using sorptive enrichment on polydimethylsiloxane and TD-CGC-NPD.
- Preparation and in vitro characterization of HSA-mPEG nanoparticles.