- Crosslinked gelatines for biomedical applications.
- Experiments with affinity capillary electrophoresis
- Cationic polymethacrylates as vectors for gene therapy: a study of structure-property relation
- Speciation of six arsenic compounds using capillary electrophoresis inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry
- Enantioselective syntheses of key A-ring precursors of 1 alpha, 25-dihydroxyvitamin D-3 and analogues.
- Elucidation of the triglycerides in fish oil by packed-column supercritical fluid chromatography fractionation followed by capillary electrochromatography and electrospray mass spectrometry.
- Metal speciation by SPME-CGC-ICPMS
- Strategy for ruggedness tests in chromatographic method validation.
- Chiral discrimination of cyclic 1,3-amino alcohol enantiomers.
Automated gel permeation chromatographic clean-up of human adipose tissue for multiresidue analysis of organochlorine compounds.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY. 73(3). p.171-178 Mark(